Duties and responsibilities
- Receive requirements from clients or internally through external sales process
- Develop / propose written solution to meet client requirements
- Source availability of hardware / software for client requirement fulfilment
- Prepare quotations for sign-off and approval
- Submit quotation to client for approval
- Receive order from client
- Record client order
- Order hardware / software from distributors
- Liaison with Networking team for installation requirements if needed
- Continual liaison with client to keep them up to date on progress of order
- Continual liaison with distributor on order progress
- Ensuring the accurate and smooth internal delivery on all order to client satisfaction.
- Follow up to confirm satisfaction with order
Additional possible responsibilities:
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
- National Diploma/Certificate in Networking
- Min 5 years experience in Internal Sales within a Networking Solutions Provider or IT related environment
- Proven track record
- Self starter who shows initiative and self motivation
- Excellent communications skills (English written and verbal)
- Punctual with ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Highly organised with ability to keep track of a number of moving parts throughout order fulfilment process